- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Lintbells YuDERM Moulting Dog
YuDERM Moulting Dog from Lintbells which was previously known as YuMEGA Dog. This 250ml bottle which is now available in a pump bottle for easy administration is a premium coat and skin supplement that contains natural Omega 3 & 6 oils. YuDERM Moulting Dog's premium cold-pressed Golden Flax and Starflower (Borage) oils are proven to reduce moulting and support healthy skin. These natural oils will improve dry and flaky skin and your dog's overall coat condition. Its easy to use - just pump it onto your dogs food and see the difference in as little as 4-6 weeks.
Here are 4 common signs that indicate if your dog's dry skin needs YuDERM moulting dog:
- Is your dog moulting a lot?
- Have they developed thin or balding patches?
- Is your dog prone to dry, flaky skin?
- Does their coat condition need a helping hand?
How does YuDERM Moulting Dog work?
- Reduces moulting - High levels of essential Omega 3 oils from Golden Flax seed support and strengthen your dog's hair follicles to help them keep hold of their hair for longer. This improves your dogs coat condition and reduces moulting.
- Replenishes skin - Just like in people, canine skin is continually recycling and renewing. If this natural process isnt working as efficiently as possible, it can result in poor skin health. Specially selected Omega 6 from Borage (starflower) aids the natural renewal process, nourishing and helping to replenish your dog's skin, improving both skin condition and coat growth.
- Improves skin barrier - Dry skin affects dogs much like people if the moisture barrier isnt well looked after and regularly topped up, it can lead to dry skin and dandruff. Your dog cant use body lotion, so YuDERM is rich in the essential Omega oil, Linoleic acid, to help maintain their skins natural moisture barrier from within.
Lintbells sources the oils we use to make YuDERM from the very finest natural plant sources. Golden Flax and Borage (starflower) seed. Then we cold-press the seeds to carefully extract the oil just like they do to produce the best virgin olive oil and then we bottle immediately to keep the oil as fresh as possible. We don't use any chemical extraction or refinement processes, maintaining the oils in their natural condition to make them highly effective, and naturally tasty. Then we add Vitamin E from natural plant sources to maintain the quality of the oil as you store it, and mop up free radicals.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: