- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan Adult Perfect Weight Small & Mini with Chicken
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Perfect Weight Small & Mini Adult dog food with Chicken provides delicious, clinically proven nutrition to reach & maintain healthy weight. Our high protein, high fibre formula enriched with L-carnitine & coconut oil helps support pets' metabolism.
- Safe & effective weight loss with visible results
- Healthy weight maintenance & long lasting weight support
- Prebiotic fibres for gentle digestion
Lifestage: Adult dogs 1+ years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown and require fewer calories (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to weight gain)
Not Recommended For:
Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Small & Mini Puppy food.
At Hillâs we study petsâ biology to understand how nutrition impacts joints. We learned that feeding our level of EPA, an omega-3 from fish oil, can help support joint health for a mobile & active life.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
Daily feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
Ingredients: Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken and turkey meal, pea bran meal, digest, cellulose, dried tomato pomace, flaxseed, animal fat, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, dried carrots.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: