- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan Mature Adult 7+ Youthful Vitality Small & Mini with Chicken
HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Youthful Vitality Small & Mini dog food with Chicken & Rice is scientifically developed to help fight main effects of aging in older small dogs.
- A special blend of ingredients help support brain function, interaction, energy & vitality
- Omega-3 & -6 fatty acids for a luxurious coat
- Easy-to-digest ingredients for healthy digestion
Lifestage: Mature Adult dogs 7+ years of age that weigh up to 10kg when full grown.
Not Recommended For: Puppies, pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to HILL'S SCIENCE PLAN Puppy food.
At Hillâs we study petsâ biology to understand how nutrition impacts joints. We learned that feeding our level of EPA, an omega-3 from fish oil, can help support joint health for a mobile & active life.
We manufacture our pet foods with highest quality ingredients. These ingredients must meet our strict requirements for purity and nutrient content, which exceed industry standards.
Daily feeding Guide
- Adjust feeding amounts as necessary to maintain optimal weight. If you are unsure, ask your veterinarian.
- New to this food? Mix increasing amounts of your pet's new food with decreasing amounts of the old food over a 7-day period.
- Keep fresh water available at all times!
- Your pets nutritional needs may change as they age. Ask your vet at every checkup.
- To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
|Body Weight (kg)||Dry grams|
Ingredients: Maize, brewers' rice, chicken and turkey meal, barley, oats, dried whole egg, digest, vegetable oil, animal fat, dried beet pulp, flaxseed, minerals, dried carrots, dried tomato pomace, dried citrus pulp, fish oil, dried spinach.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: