- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan Adult Light Medium with Chicken
Hills Science Plan - Canine Adult Light with Chicken is now simply known as Hills Science Plan Adult Light Medium with Chicken
Hills Science Plan Adult Light Medium with Chicken is formulated to help maintain ideal weight. With clinically proven antioxidants and L-carnitine to help turn fat into energy.
Lifestage: Small and medium breed adult dogs, that require fewer calories, from 1 year old until 7 years old (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to being overweight).
- 40% less fat and 18% less calories (compared to Hill's Science Plan Adult).
- High fibre helps controls hunger between meals.
- Great Taste, 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: with Chicken (minimum Chicken 20%, Chicken and Turkey combined 30%): Ground maize, chicken and turkey meal, cellulose, soybean meal, digest, dried whole egg, flaxseed, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, L-carnitine supplement, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, dicalcium phosphate, taurine, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 24.40%, Fat 8.90%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 48.10%, Fibre (crude) 13.80%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.74%, Phosphorus 0.60%, Sodium 0.20%, Potassium 0.66%, Magnesium 0.16%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.50%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.23%, L-Carnitine 299 mg/kg, Vitamin A 12935 IU/kg, Vitamin D 522 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2.5kg: 55 - 75g; 5kg: 90 - 125g; 10kg: 150 - 210g; 20kg: 255 - 355g; 30kg: 345 - 480g, 40kg: 430 - 595g, 50kg: 510 - 705g, 60kg+ 10 - 12g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: