- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan Adult Light Large Breed with Chicken
Hills Science Plan - Canine Adult Large Breed Light Chicken is now simply known as Hills Science Plan Adult Light Large Breed with Chicken
Hills Science Plan Adult Light Large Breed with Chicken is formulated to help maintain ideal weight and healthy joints, for large breed dogs. With clinically proven antioxidants and L-carnitine to help turn fat into energy.
Lifestage: Large breed adult dogs, that require fewer calories, from 1 year old until 5 years old (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to being overweight).
- 37% less fat and 18% less calories* (compared to Hill's Science Plan Adult Large Breed).
- High fibre helps controls hunger between meals.
- Optimal joint support with glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: with Chicken (minimum Chicken 20%, Chicken and Turkey combined 30%): Ground maize, chicken and turkey meal, cellulose, soybean meal, digest, maize gluten meal, dried beet pulp, pea bran meal, animal fat, dried whole egg, flaxseed, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, L-carnitine supplement, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, dicalcium phosphate, taurine, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 24.20%, Fat 10%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 46.90%, Fibre (crude) 13.60%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.80%, Phosphorus 0.66%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.68%, Magnesium 0.12%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.41%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.60%, L-Carnitine 353mg/kg, Vitamin A 13152 IU/kg, Vitamin D 543 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
25kg: 300 - 415g, 30kg: 345 - 475g; 40kg: 425 - 590g; 50kg: 505 - 695g, 60kg: 580 - 800g; 70kg: 650 - 895g; 80kg+: 9 g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: