- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
KalmAid Calming Supplement for Dogs
Is your dog nervous or anxious? Is your pooch easily stressed?
KalmAid is an effective calming supplement which can help address anxiety in puppies and dogs and to manage any long term behavioural issues related to stress.
A variety of factors and situations can leave your dog feeling anxious. These may include being separated from you or finding themselves in new surroundings. Travelling, grooming and visits to the vet can also be stressful as can unexpected noises like fireworks and thunderstorms. KalmAid should be given at least one hour before a potentially stressful event or daily to ease the bad behaviour associated with general anxiety.
How Does Kalm Aid Work?
KalmAid contains amino acids which stimulate your dog's production of serotonin. Serotonin is effective in relaxing animals. Thiamine (Vitamin B1) is also included as a deficiency of this vitamin has been linked to nervous disorders and the assocaited bad behaviour.
- Liquid or tablet supplement
- Helps to calm nervous or anxious dogs
- Can be used daily to manage behavioural issues
- Use occasionally to prepare for and during stressful events
- Dogs under 5kg in weight - 5ml daily
- Dogs 5kg - 10 kg in weight - 10ml daily
- Dogs 10kg - 20 kg in weight - 15ml daily
- Dogs 20kg - 30kg in weight - 20ml daily
- Dogs over 30kg in weight - 25ml daily
For short term use, give at least 1 hour before the stressful event. A double dose can be given if necessary and this may be repeated three times during the day.
For long term management, give half the stated amount daily and gradually reduce the dosage when your dog's behaviour improves.
L-Tryptophan , Vitamin B6, L-theanine, Vitamin B1 (Thiamine), Vitamin B3 (Niacin).
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: