- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Feline Senior Healthy Ageing 11+ Chicken
Science Plan Feline Senior 11+ Healthy Ageing is a complete pet food for the older cat from 11 years old. It provides a precise nutritional balance of energy, protein, vitamins and minerals, with L-carnitine for lean muscle mass. No added artificial preservatives, flavours or colours.
Lifestage: Mature adult cats from 11 years old. Not recommended for kittens or pregnant or lactating queens.
- Clinically proven antioxidants and omega 3s to help support healthy brain and vitality.
- Clinically proven L-carnitine and optimal levels of calcium for lean muscles and strong bones.
- Controlled levels of minerals for optimal kidney and urinary tract health.
Ingredients: Poultry meat meal (chicken 31%; total poultry 48%), maize, maize gluten meal, rice, animal fat, wheat, digest, minerals, fish oil.
Nutritional Information: Protein 32.1%, Fat content 19.8%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.54%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.1%, Crude fibre 1.0%, Crude ash 5.1%, Calcium 0.76%, Phosphorus 0.63%, Sodium 0.28%, Potassium 0.76%, Magnesium 0.06%; per kg: Vitamin E 940mg, Vitamin C 135mg, Beta-carotene 1.5mg, Taurine 2,070mg, L-Carnitine 510mg. Nutritional additives per kg: E672 (Vitamin A) 22,510IU, E671 (Vitamin D3) 1,320IU, E1 (iron) 264mg, E2 (iodine) 2.6mg, E4 (copper) 33.5mg, E5 (manganese) 11.6mg, E6 (zinc) 224mg, E8 (selenium) 0.5mg, with natural preservative and natural antioxidants.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2kg: 25 - 35g, 3kg: 35 - 50g, 4kg: 45 - 60g, 5kg: 55 - 75g, 6kg+: 11g per kg.
Body Weight (kg): Mixed Feeding.
2kg: 1 pouch & 10g, 3kg: 1 pouch & 25g, 4kg: 1 pouch & 35g, 5kg: 2 pouches & 20g, 6kg 2 pouches & 5g per kg. An 85g pouch is equal to 20g of the dry food.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: