- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Feline Adult Indoor Cat Chicken
Hill's Science Plan Feline Adult Indoor Cat Chicken is for cats with an indoor lifestyle. Formulated with clinically proven antioxidants, lean proteins and enhanced Omega 3s.
Lifestage: Adult cats, from 1 year old until 7 years old, that live mainly or exclusively indoors.
- Low in fat and calories for ideal body weight.
- Natural Fibre Technology to reduce hairball formation.
- Less stool odour. Guaranteed* .
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: with Chicken (minimum Chicken 40%, Chicken and Turkey combined 53%): Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, ground rice, maize gluten meal, cellulose, digest, animal fat, vegetable oil, potassium chloride, calcium carbonate, L-carnitine supplement, calcium sulphate, salt, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 31.30%, Fat 20%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 38.40%, Fibre (crude) 7.60%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.91%, Phosphorus 0.65%, Sodium 0.27%, Potassium 0.73%, Magnesium 0.07%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.17%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.46%, Taurine 0.16%, L-Carnitine 470 mg/kg, Vitamin A 9740 IU/kg, Vitamin D 495 IU/kg, Vitamin E 550 mg/kg, Vitamin C 70 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.5 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2kg: 30 - 45g; 3kg: 45 - 60g; 4kg: 55 - 75g; 5kg: 65 - 85g; 6kg: 75 - 100g. 7kg+ 11 - 13g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: