- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
932EF Magnetic 4 Way Locking Classic Cat Flap
A cat flap option which ensures that you won't be surprised by any unwanted feline intruders, this fabulous Magnetic 4 Way Locking Classic Cat Flap is a great way to give your own cat some extra freedom.
Ideal for pets who don't like to always be cooped up indoors, the flap allows them to pop in and out whenever the mood takes them, if you set it to the fully open option.
If you want them to be able to come home but not leave again, meanwhile, you can set the locking mechanism to 'in only' or alternatively 'out only' lets them leave if needed but won't allow re-entry.
When you need to keep your cat inside, too, you can fully lock the flap, but whichever setting you choose, you can be sure that only your favourite feline can use it at all.
That's thanks to the clever use of a magnetic collar key which ensures that the flap will only respond to your own pet and nobody else's.
Perfect for an owner who doesn't have the time or ability to forever be letting their cat in and out, the flap is suitable for animals up to 7 kg (15 lbs) in weight and up to 162 mm (6 3/8 inches) in shoulder width.
- Dimensions: 224 mm x 224 mm (8 7/8" x 8 7/8")
- Cut out size: 169 mm x 169 mm (6 5/8" x 6 5/8")
- Glass cut out: 210 mm (8 1/4") diameter circle
- Maximum pet shoulder width: 162 mm (6 3/8")
- Maximum pet weight: 7 kg (15 lbs)
It is not possible to cut holes in toughened glass or sealed double glazed units other than at the time of manufacture.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: