Your shopping cart is empty!
- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
* E-mail Address:
A book on "How to Care for your Cockatiel" by Catherine Jones
Interpet publishing has published this book that teaches you how to look after your Cockatiel. The book has a total of 34 pages & contains the following chapters:
- General - A quick overview on Cockatiels.
- Buying - How to buy a Cockatiel.
- Housing - A section on how to house a cockatiel and how to choose the correct housing, such as a cockatiel cage.
- Abilities - A short chapter that goes through a cockatiels abilities and how to handle or hold a cockatiel.
- Cleaning - How to clean a cockatiel's bird cage.
- Nutrition - Teaches you all about a cockatiels required nutrition and how to feed them and store their bird food.
- Problems - A quick summary of common cockatiel illnesses and ailments.
There are no reviews for this product.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: