- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
No-Hassle Returns Policy
At Petcara, we are committed to ensuring our customers have a hassle-free online shopping experience. We want you, as a customer, to be happy with our products. However, we do understand that on occasion you may need to return products to us. We operate a no-hassle returns policy. Our return policy, in accordance with EU Distance Selling regulations, is outlined below.
4 Mellows Park
Change of Mind
When you make a purchase online, you have a right to change your mind and return the product(s) up to 14 working days after receiving your order. This is known as the cooling off period.
If you are not 100% satisfied with any of the products purchased on our site, we will provide you with a 100% refund on the price of the product(s) + any outbound delivery charges incurred (standard delivery fee refunded), once you notify us within 14 working days of receiving your order. Please note that you the customer are responsible for the cost of returning the product(s) and that the cost of returning bulky/heavy items can be expensive. See An Post's mailing rates here: http://www.anpost.ie/AnPost/MainContent/Personal+Customers/Sending+Mail/
If you wish to return your order, you must fill out the return form here: Petcara Returns Form.
The following Terms & Conditions apply:
- Petcara must be notified of your wish to return the order within 14 working days by filling out the returns form here: Petcara Returns Form.
- Goods must be in 'as new' condition and returned in the original, undamaged packaging. For hygiene reasons; products must not have pet hair, odours or urine on them and must be in a resalable condition.
- Goods must be accompanied by the original invoice.
- The customer is responsible for the postage costs in returning the order to us (see return address above). We strongly recommend that the parcel be sent by a registered delivery service. We cannot accept liability for returned goods lost in transit.
- Perishable items such as food/feed are not eligible to be returned.
Received Faulty Goods
Please inspect all packaging upon delivery. If the packaging is torn or visibly damaged, please make a note of this on the courier delivery docket/machine. If any product(s) received are found to be defective or damaged, Petcara will offer a replacement or a refund. The replacement will be free of charge including the cost of returning the damaged product(s) to us. Please email customer support at email@example.com with the subject "Faulty Goods" and include your order number.
Received Incorrect Goods
In the highly unlikely event that the product(s) received are not what you originally ordered, Petcara will exchange the product(s) free of charge, including the costs of postage and packaging or you may request a refund. Petcara must be notified of this issue within 14 working days of receiving your order. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Incorrect Item" and include your order number.