- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Bob Martin All in One Dewormer - Medium to Large Dogs
Suitable for medium to larger dogs, Bob Martin Clear Wormer Tablets provide a highly effective treatment for roundworm, tapeworm and hookworm. The tablets are easy to use and only one dose is required to help keep your dog healthy and worm free. Adult dogs should be wormed every 3 to 6 months.
These tablets are suitable for dogs weighing between 6kg and 30kg.
Flea control is also important in your worming regime as the most common tapeworm in dogs is transmitted by fleas.
- 3 x 500mg worming tablets
- Suitable for dogs 6kg to 30kg
- Film covered tablets which are easy to administer
- 3 Tablets
Directions for Use
For dogs weighting up to 10kgs in weight you should administer one tablet. For heavier dogs, administer one additional tablet for each additional 10kgs of weight. Give the required number of tablets first thing in the morning and when your dog's stomach is empty. Offer the tablets in 20% of your dog's daily food ration. Do not break up the tablets as the active ingredient is an irritant to the skin. Your dog's remaining food should be given in the evening and at least 8 hours after the wormer.
- 6 - 10kg (13.2 - 22lbs) Scottish Terrier = 1 Tablet
- 10.1 - 20kg (22.1 - 44lbs) Springer Spaniel = 2 Tablets
- 20.1 - 30kg (44.1 - 66lb) Labrador = 3 Tablets
For dogs weighing over 30kg (66lb) additional packs will be required. Give one additional tablet for every extra 10kg (22lb) in weight.
For dogs weighing less than 6kg (13.2lb) use Bob Martin Clear Wormer 100mg Film Coated Tablets for small dogs & puppies.
Important: Do not worm your dog if it is ill or recovering from illness. The tablets can be given to pregnant or nursing bitches.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: