- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Savic Puppy Trainer Pads - Medium
The outstanding Savic Puppy Trainer Pads help to make toilet training your puppy a doddle! Use in conjunction with the Savic Trainer Tray to provide a designated toilet area for your puppy. These super absorbent pads quickly lock moisture and bad odours in. They dry in just 30 seconds so your furry friend doesn't march soiled paws all over your house.
Savic Puppy Trainer Pads can be used to provide a suitable toilet area for older dogs which are confined to the home. They also come in handy when you are travelling away from home and need to be sure that your pooch won't soil your caravan, tent or hotel room.
- Toilet training pads
- Dry in 30 seconds
- Lock in moisture and odour
- Available in packs of 15, 30 or 50
- Medium - 45cm x 30cms
How to Toilet Train Your Puppy
- Locate the tray and pad away from your puppy's food and bed.
- Place the puppy on the pad following each meal or drink.
- Ensure that he stays on the pad until he has done his business.
- Evolve a command that your dog can learn to associate with toilet time.
- Praise and reward your puppy when he soils the pad.
- After a few days, start moving the tray and pad towards an external door.
- Then move the tray and pad outside.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: