- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Beahar Puppy Pads
Take full control of house training and get your puppy up to speed in no time, by using these simple yet really effective Beaphar Puppy Training Pads.
Measuring 60cm by 60cm, the pads are designed to provide your puppy with a place they can use the bathroom without causing any damage to your carpets or floors. Swift and simple training can then condition your puppy to use only the pads and gradual movement towards the door or into the garden will then teach them not to mess in the house at all.
Extremely absorbent so as to keep your floors clean and dry, mess needs to be removed from the pads as swiftly as possible and they should be replaced after a couple of uses or at your own discretion. The ultra-absorbent nature of the pads, too, means that they're also great for popping under a water bowl to soak up those inevitable splashes when a thirsty dog takes a drink.
Available in packs of either 7, 14 or 30, these super handy pads take all of the stress away from one of the most important aspects of dog training.
How to Toilet Train Your Puppy
- Locate the tray and pad away from your puppy's food and bed.
- Place the puppy on the pad following each meal or drink.
- Ensure that he stays on the pad until he has done his business.
- Evolve a command that your dog can learn to associate with toilet time.
- Praise and reward your puppy when he soils the pad.
- After a few days, start moving the tray and pad towards an external door.
- Then move the tray and pad outside.
Pack Sizes Available:
- 7 Pack
- 14 Pack
- 30 Pack
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: