- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Mature Adult 7+ Active Longevity Medium Chicken
Hill's Science Plan Canine Mature Adult 7+ Active Longevity Medium with Chicken is formulated to sustain mobility and healthy vital organs. With clinically proven antioxidants, and glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources.
Lifestage: Small and medium breed mature adult dogs, from 7 years old.
- Joint and mobility support with glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources.
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels.
- Highly digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: Chicken (minimum Chicken 20 %, minimum Chicken and Turkey combined 30 %): Ground maize, ground wheat, chicken and turkey meal, animal fat, digest, dried beet pulp, pea bran meal, vegetable oil, flaxseed, L-lysine hydrochloride, potassium chloride, salt, calcium carbonate, DL-methionine, L-threonine, L-tryptophan, taurine, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 20%, Fat 15.70%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 55.70%, Fibre (crude) 3.80%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.74%, Phosphorus 0.61%, Sodium 0.17%, Potassium 0.81%, Magnesium 0.10%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.74%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.62%, Taurine 0.10%, Zinc 213 mg/kg, Vitamin A 10870 IU/kg, Vitamin D 457 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2.5kg: 45 - 60g; 5kg: 75 - 105g; 7.5kg: 105 - 140g; 10kg: 125 - 175g; 20kg: 210 - 290g, 30kg: 285 - 395g; 40kg: 355 - 490g; 50kg: 420 - 580g, 60kg+: 8 - 10g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: