- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Canine Sensitive Stomach
Hill's Science Plan Canine Adult Sensitive Stomach Chicken with Egg & Rice is formulated to promote gentle digestion. With clinically proven antioxidants and highly digestible proteins and fibres.
Lifestage: Adult dogs, from 1 year old until 7 years old, to promote healthy digestion.
- Advanced nutrition for comfortable digestion.
- Unique fibre blend promotes intestinal health.
- Made with high quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: with Chicken, Egg & Rice (minimum Chicken 20%, minimum Egg 13%, minimum Rice 18 %): Ground rice, ground maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, animal fat, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed, oat fibre, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 25%, Fat 15%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 52.90%, Fibre (crude) 1.70%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.71%, Phosphorus 0.61%, Sodium 0.36%, Potassium 0.71%, Magnesium 0.08%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.59%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.41%, Vitamin A 10489 IU/kg, Vitamin D 522 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2.5kg: 50 - 70g; 5kg: 85 - 120g; 10kg: 145 - 200g; 20kg: 240 - 335g, 30kg: 330 - 450g; 40kg: 405 - 560g; 50kg: 480 - 665g, 60kg+: 9 - 11g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: