- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Canine Sensitive Skin
Hill's Science Plan Canine Adult Sensitive Skin with Chicken is formulated to help avoid dry, flaky and itchy skin. With clinically proven antioxidants and omega- 3 & 6.
Lifestage: Adult dogs, from 1 year old until 7 years old, to promote skin and coat condition.
- Enhanced omega-3 and 6 for healthy skin and coat.
- Nourishes skin and replenishes its natural oils.
- With high quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: with Chicken (minimum Chicken 23%, Chicken and Turkey combined 31%): Ground rice, ground maize, chicken and turkey meal, maize gluten meal, dried whole egg, vegetable oil, flaxseed, digest, animal fat, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 27.50%, Fat 17.40%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 48.40%, Fibre (crude) 1.4%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.72%, Phosphorus 0.63%, Sodium 0.38%, Potassium 0.70%, Magnesium 0.08%, Omega-3 fatty acids 1.33%, Omega-6 fatty acids 5.17%, Vitamin A 10435 IU/kg, Vitamin D 522 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2.5kg: 50 - 70g; 5kg: 85 - 115g; 10kg: 140 - 190g; 20kg: 235 - 325g, 30kg: 315 - 440g; 40kg: 395 - 545g; 50kg: 465 - 640g, 60kg+: 9 - 11g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: