- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Canine Adult Light Mini with Chicken
Hill's Science Plan Canine Adult Mini Light with chicken is formulated to help maintain ideal weight. With clinically proven antioxidants and L-carnitine to help turn fat into energy.
Lifestage: Small and medium breed adult dogs, that require fewer calories, from 1 year old until 7 years old (i.e. dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to being overweight).
- 40% less fat and 18% less calories (compared to Hill's Science Plan Advanced Fitness).
- High fibre helps controls hunger between meals.
- Great Taste, 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: with Chicken (chicken 19%; total poultry 28%): Maize, pea bran meal, poultry meat meal, soybean meal, maize gluten meal, digest, dried beet pulp, cellulose, vegetable oil, flaxseed, animal fat, minerals, L-carnitine, vitamins and trace-elements.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 24.40%, Fat 8.90%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 48.10%, Fibre (crude) 13.80%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.74%, Phosphorus 0.60%, Sodium 0.20%, Potassium 0.66%, Magnesium 0.16%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.50%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.23%, L-Carnitine 299 mg/kg, Vitamin A 8478 IU/kg, Vitamin D 659 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2kg: 45 - 65g; 3kg: 60 - 85g; 4kg: 75 - 105g; 5kg: 90 - 125g; 7.5kg: 155 - 170g; 10kg: 155 - 215g.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: