- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Adult Advanced Fitness Medium Lamb and Rice
Hill's Science Plan Canine Adult Advanced Fitness Lamb & Rice is formulated to support digestive health and lean muscle. With clinically proven antioxidants and highly digestible lamb.
Lifestage: Small and medium breed adult dogs from 1 year old until 7 years old.
- High quality lamb for gentle, healthy digestion.
- Enhanced omega-3 and 6 for healthy skin and coat.
- With high quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: Lamb & Rice (minimum Lamb 26 %; minimum Rice 4 %): Ground maize, lamb meal, soybean meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, ground rice, digest, vegetable oil, flaxseed, L-lysine hydrochloride, salt, potassium chloride, DL-methionine, taurine, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 23.50%, Fat 16.20%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 53.50%, Fibre (crude) 2%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.80%, Phosphorus 0.70%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.70%, Magnesium 0.11%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.52%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.48%, Vitamin A 10315 IU/kg, Vitamin D 435 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2.5kg: 50 - 70g; 5kg: 85 - 115g; 10kg: 140 - 195g; 20kg: 235 - 325g; 30kg: 320 - 445g, 40kg: 400 - 550g, 50kg: 470 - 650g, 60kg+ 9 - 11g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: