- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Adult Advanced Fitness Large Breed Chicken
Hill's Science Plan Canine Adult Advanced Fitness Large Breed with Chicken is formulated for optimal joint and muscle support, for large breed dogs. With clinically proven antioxidants, and glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources.
Lifestage: Large breed adult dogs, weighing 25kg or more, from 1 year old until 5 years old.
- Supports joints with glucosamine and chondroitin from natural sources.
- With high quality proteins to support lean muscle.
- Highly digestible ingredients for optimal nutrient absorption.
- Made with high quality ingredients for great taste. 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: with Chicken (minimum Chicken 20%, Chicken and Turkey combined 30%): Ground maize, chicken and turkey meal, soy bean meal, animal fat, maize gluten meal, digest, flaxseed, vegetable oil, salt, L-carnitine supplement, L-lysine hydrochloride, potassium chloride, potassium citate, calcium carbonate, taurine, L-tryptophan, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 24.70%, Fat 15.80%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 52.60%, Fibre (crude) 2%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.77%, Phosphorus 0.66%, Sodium 0.34%, Potassium 0.70%, Magnesium 0.12%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.50%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.51%, L-Carnitine 302mg/kg, Vitamin A 10435 IU/kg, Vitamin D 467 IU/kg, Vitamin E 652 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
25kg: 280 - 390g, 30kg: 325 - 445g; 40kg: 400 - 555g; 50kg: 475 - 665g, 60kg: 545 - 750g; 70kg: 610 - 845g; 80kg+: 9 - 11g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: