- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Bob Martin Clear Home Flea Powder
All conscientious pet owners know how important it is to treat your dogs and cats promptly for fleas if the pests do somehow appear, but what many don't know is how important it also is to treat your home.
Once your furry friend has been beset by the little blighters, after all, your home unfortunately has been as well. This Bob Martin Clear Home Flea Powder, then, is a crucial weapon in ridding your pets and your household of fleas once and for all.
Clinically proven to kill both fleas and their larvae, the 250g of powder contains permethrin and fragrances and can be applied to soft furnishings and carpets within the home to give the pests nowhere to hide. Also designed with a special odour neutraliser, the powder can remove unpleasant pet odours as well as fleas and is best used in conjunction with a flea treatment for your pet themselves.
For the best possible results, carpets and other areas where the powder is to be used should be vacuumed thoroughly first. The powder can then be sprinkled evenly where required and left for thirty minutes before being vacuumed up.
Sprinkle powder evenly over carpets and furnishings, particularly in your pet's favourite sleeping places & leave for 30 minutes or more before vacuuming. Note: Avoid sprinkling in wet areas.
During summer months, or if treating a significant flea burden, it may be necessary to use the Bob Martin Clear Home Flea Powder more than once, or in conjunction with a spray that has a lasting effect such as Bob Martin Home Flea Spray which kills fleas, ticks and mites for up to 3 months.
For best results, vacuum all flooring and rugs thoroughly before application. Move as much furniture as possible, fleas like warm, dark areas where they are protected from too much disturbance. Bob Martin Clear Home Flea Powder can only treat kill fleas that come into contact with the powder whilst it is on the carpet for the 30 minutes application time.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep in a safe place, out of reach of children.
- Remove excess dust from treated fabrics an air thoroughly before use.
Statutory Conditions Relating to Use
- For use only as an insecticide.
- Apply powder evenly over surface to be treated.
- Leave for a minimum of 30 minutes then vacuum.
- The (COSHH) Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 1994 may apply to the use of this product at work.
- Do not breathe dust.
- Cover food, food preparing equipment and eating utensils before applications.
- Extremely dangerous to fish and other aquatic life.
- Remove or cover fish tanks and bowls before application.
- Do not apply to surfaces on which food is stored, prepared or eaten.
- This material and its container must be disposed of in a safe way.
- Do not apply directly to animals.
- Do not apply to clothing and human bedding.
- Unprotected persons and animals should be kept away from treated areas until any product residue has been removed.
- Read all precautions before use.
Contains permethrin and fragrances.
May product an allergic reaction.
Contains permethrin 0.50% w/w.
Write a review
Your Review:Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: