- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Royal Canin Digestive Care
Balanced and complete feed for adult cats
Support of the digestive function
FAECAL EXCRETION* -35%
Double action for optimal digestive comfort:
- The unique texture and shape of the kibbles encourage the cat to chew, thus slowing the rate of food intake. Thorough chewing reduces the risk of regurgitation and prepares the food for digestion.
- The proteins selected for their very high digestibility, together with an exclusive combination of fibres, aid digestion and regulate intestinal transit.
*Result: a 35% reduction in stool volumes (compared to a control food - Royal Canin Studies, 2007).
Proven effectiveness after 14 days of exclusive use of DIGESTIVE COMFORT 38.
Water should be available at all times
COMPOSITION: dehydrated fish, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, maize flour, animal fats, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, minerals, chicory pulp, vegetable fibres, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), marsh mallow root (source of mucilage).
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 17800 IU, Vitamin D3: 900 IU, E1 (Iron): 48 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.7 mg, E4 (Copper): 10 mg, E5 (Manganese): 63 mg, E6 (Zinc): 210 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUENTS: Protein: 38% - Fat content: 15% - Crude ash: 7.7% - Crude fibres: 2%. *L.I.P.: protein selected for its very high assimilation.
Feeding guide and thorough description available by clicking this link to the Royal Canin website: http://www.royalcanin.co.uk/products/products/cat-products/feline-care-nutrition/digestive-comfort-38
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: