- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Kitten Healthy Development Chicken
Hill's Science Plan Kitten Healthy Development Chicken is formulated to support immunity and digestive health, with clinically proven antioxidants and optimal levels of DHA from fish oil.
Lifestage: Kittens, from weaning until 1 year old and pregnant and lactating queens.
- Clinically proven antioxidants for a healthy immune system
- Sustains healthy vital organs with balanced sodium and phosphorus levels.
- Made with high quality ingredients for gentle, healthy digestion and great taste 100% guaranteed.
Ingredients: Chicken (minimum Chicken 40%, Chicken and Turkey combined 65%): Chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, animal fat, fish oil, digest, dried beet pulp, potassium chloride, flaxseed, salt, L-lysine hydrochloride, L-tryptophan, taurine, magnesium oxide, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 40.20%, Fat 27%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 24.30%, Fibre (crude) 1.30%, Moisture -, Calcium 1.35%, Phosphorus 1.03%, Sodium 0.51%, Potassium 0.85%, Magnesium 0.10%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.93%, Omega-6 fatty acids 3.85%, Taurine 0.21%, Vitamin A 13386 IU/kg, Vitamin D 550 IU/kg, Vitamin E 688 mg/kg, Vitamin C 74 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Kittens and pregnant and lactating queens can usually be fed an unrestricted amount of food, but a guide to the daily amounts is provided.
Kittens (1.5 - 3 months) - Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
0.5kg: 30g; 1kg: 50g; 1.5kg: 65g; 2kg: 80g.
Kittens (4 - 6 months) - Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
1kg: 40g; 1.5kg: 55g; 2kg: 70g; 2.5kg: 80g; 3kg: 95g; 3.5kg: 105g.
Kittens (7 - 12 months) - Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
1.5kg: 45g; 2kg: 55g; 2.5kg: 65g; 3kg: 75g; 3.5kg: 85g; 4kg: 90g; 4.5kg: 100g; 5kg: 110g.
Pregnant and Lactating Queens - Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2kg: 45 - 65g; 3kg: 60 - 85g; 4kg: 75 - 105g; 5kg: 90 - 125g; 6kg: 105 - 145g; 7kg: 120 -160g; 8kg: 130 - 180g; 9kg+: 17 - 20g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: