- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Hills Science Plan - Feline Adult Light Chicken
Hill's Science Plan Feline Adult Light Chicken helps maintain ideal weight. Formulated with clinically proven antioxidants and a high level of L-carnitine to help turn fat into energy. Suitable for everyday feeding.
Lifestage: Adult cats, that require fewer calories, from 1 year old until 7 years old (i.e. cats that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to being overweight).
- 24% less calories and 60% less fat* for better weight management (compared to Hill's SP Feline Adult Chicken)
- High fibre controls hunger between meals.
- Great Taste, 100% guaranteed
Ingredients: Chicken (minimum Chicken 38%, Chicken and Turkey combined 58%): Ground rice, chicken and turkey meal, ground maize, maize gluten meal, cellulose, pea bran meal, animal fat, digest, potassium chloride, flaxseed, L-carnitine supplement, calcium sulphate, salt, DL-methionine, taurine, vitamins and trace elements. Naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols, citric acid and rosemary extract.
Nutritional Information: Dry Matter: Protein 33.90 %, Fat 9.30 %, Carbohydrate (NFE) 43 %, Fibre (crude) 8.40 %, Moisture -, Calcium 0.90 %, Phosphorus 0.70 %, Sodium 0.33 %, Potassium 0.69 %, Magnesium 0.08 %, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.24 %, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.28 %, Taurine 0.22 %, L-Carnitine 516 mg/kg, Vitamin A 10543 IU/kg, Vitamin D 446 IU/kg, Vitamin E 598 mg/kg, Vitamin C 76 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.
Body Weight (kg): Dry Grams
2kg: 30 - 45g; 3kg: 45 - 60g; 4kg: 50 - 70g; 5kg: 60 - 85g; 6kg: 70 - 100g. 7kg+ 11 - 13g per kg.
Guidelines only: adjust values to maintain optimal body weight.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: