- - Dog Food
- - Dog Treats
- - Dog Bowls & Feeders
- - Dog Medicines & Healthcare
- - Dog Worming
- - Dog Flea Treatments
- - Dog Grooming
- - Dog Hygiene
- - Dog Bedding
- - Dog Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Dog Toys
- - Dog Clothing
- - Dog Muzzles
- - Dog Training & Behaviour
- - Dog Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Dog Kennels
- - Dog Containment
- - Lawn & Garden Care
- - Dog Flaps
- - Cat Food
- - Cat Treats
- - Cat Hygiene, Training & Behaviour
- - Cat Bowls & Feeders
- - Cat Medicines & Healthcare
- - Cat Worming
- - Cat Flea Treatments
- - Cat Collars, Leads & Harnesses
- - Cat Bedding
- - Cat Toys
- - Cat Grooming
- - Cat Scratchers
- - Cat Cages, Carriers & Accessories
- - Cat Flaps
- - Cat Containment
- - Small Animal Food
- - Small Animal Treats
- - Small Animal Bedding & Litter
- - Small Animal Bowls, Feeders & Drinkers
- - Small Animal Toys & Chews
- - Small Animal Housing
- - Small Animal Supplements
- - Small Animal Medicines & Healthcare
- - Small Animal Hygiene
- - Small Animal Grooming
- - Small Animal Collars, Leads & Harnesses
Bob Martin Flea Clear Spot On for Cats (6 Pipette / 24 Weeks)
Bob Martin FleaClear Spot On Solution 50mg for cats is for killing fleas on your cat. It is also Pesticide Free. It is applied at the back of the cat's neck and between the shoulders. Each treatment provides protection against fleas for up to 4 weeks.
Bob Martin FleaClear Spot On can be used on cats over 2 months old and is suitable for use in homes with both cats and dogs.
Regular treatment of all cats and dogs in the home with effective flea killing products together with regular vacuuming of your pet's bedding and resting areas is needed to protect your pet and home from fleas. If there is an existing and heavy infestation in the home it may also be necessary to treat the home with an approved home flea product.
Pack Quantity: 6 Pipettes
Directions for Use:
- FleaClear is most effective when applied at 2 points - at the base of the back of the head and between the shoulder blades. If the cat is wearing collar remove it first so that it does not restrict application.
- Remove a single tube from the pack. Hold tube upright and snap off the top section of the cap opening the tube.
- Part your cat's coat until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube directly against the skin and squeeze gently. Apply approximately half of the tube at one point and half at the second point.
- Squeeze the tube several times to ensure dosing is complete. Avoid applying onto the fur and do not rub into the skin as this will reduce the product's performance.
- Do not allow cats to lick each other after treatment.
- Fipronil may adversely affect aquatic organisms.
- Dispose of empty packaging and any remaining product in the household refuse.
- Read the enclosed package leaflet before use for full instructions and all warnings, including user warnings. The user safety warnings can also be found on the inner flap of the carton and should be read before each use.
- A calendar sticker is also enclosed to remind you when next to treat your cat.
Write a review
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: